[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Original]
Re: [MPlayer-users] Re: BUG: crash with -vo sdl and xscreensaverstopper
[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
Am Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2003, 16:31:54 Uhr MET, schrieb Jonathan Rogers:
> That's very interesting. I also have been using sawfish for a long time.
> I remember having the borderless windows before, but that was a while
> ago and I can't remember which WM that was. Currently, I'm using sawfish
> 1.3 with Gnome 2.
that's the same version I'm using. Sometimes I get borderless windows.
> Are you using the GUI normally? I haven't used it for quite a while, but
> now I just tried it again; sure enough, there was no window border. It's
> probably more a GUI than a vo issue.
I don't use the GUI and SDL doesn't work with the GUI, as there are
incompatibilities with the window handling. But at the moment I can't
use SDL anyway, because it conflicts with the xscreensaver stopper. I
would have had to stop the screensaver manually before playing a move
longer than a few minutes.
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of
totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?
Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948), "Non-Violence in Peace and War"
- Re: [MPlayer-users] BUG: crash with -vo sdl and xscreensaver stopper, Götz Waschk, 2003/07/02
- Re: [MPlayer-users] Re: BUG: crash with -vo sdl and xscreensaverstopper, Attila Kinali, 2003/07/05
- [MPlayer-users] Re: BUG: crash with -vo sdl and xscreensaverstopper, Jonathan Rogers, 2003/07/05
- Re: [MPlayer-users] Re: BUG: crash with -vo sdl and xscreensaverstopper, Attila Kinali, 2003/07/06
- [MPlayer-users] Re: BUG: crash with -vo sdl and xscreensaverstopper, Jonathan Rogers, 2003/07/06